Date: Thursday-Thursday 16th-4th, May/July
Location: Leonard Hall, Trinity-Henleaze United Reformed Church, Waterford Road, Henleaze, Bristol, BS9 4BT
Time: 2 - 3pm
Who is it for AMD Solicitors invites you to join us for our season of practical afternoon workshops on Wealth Protection...
Please note - Workshop 2 will no longer be running, however, if you would like to discuss matters arising on the subjects covered please contact our commercial department who will be happy to meet with you for a free 30 minute consultation.
WORKSHOP 1 - 14 JUNE 2013 2-3 PM
Ring-fencing assets in divorce and cohabitation:
• Pre-nuptial agreements and ring-fencing wealth - John Todd, Solicitor
• Cohabitation agreements – the myth of the common law spouse - Alison Dukes, Solicitor & Director
Commercial interest protection:
• Shareholders agreements and partnership protection - Grant McCall, Solicitor & Director
• Protecting your position when working from home - Tony Moore, Solicitor & Director
• Inheritance Tax planning – why give it away? - Florence Pearce, Solicitor
• Practical probate – solutions to probate problems - Andrew Jack, Solicitor